Thursday 7 December 2017

Exhausted with Trump

I've had enough of watching any news item with Trump on it. It's like the guy is trying to steal bits of my life by imposing himself and he is so stupid so completely ignorant of the world there is nothing he can tell me which has any interest. How bad those American voters must feel now he has had more than enough time to show his true colours. To show his racism, bigotry and misogyny.

I saw an article in the news indicating leadership could be determined by body language. At which point I thought what a load of shite. I have seen men who believe they are leaders because they have powerful jobs, I have seen them walk the walk and do the talk, and with contact have learnt they were anything but leaders and not the sort of individuals I would follow to the post office let alone in any other sense. In fact, I have acted on my own determination to pass up the chance of advancement in my own job because the man I would've had to be directly responsible to I considered someone not worthy of me. I want nothing to do with him and as little contact as possible, so I intentionally failed a question at my interview pretending I didn't know the answer, when I knew the answer very well. I hate the injustice of ignorant individuals, be they managers or politicians who get in positions of power and paid mega bucks but are no more than shadows of a competent person. Yet, they still hold sway with followers who I can only think don't have the full picture and understanding. Who have not done enough of their own research to see through the tissue of lies and spoofs peddled by such ignoramuses.

Trump doesn't deserve any more fuel to inflate his weary clown like demeanour and I'll not bother a glance at what he says. He is very much the little old aunty you barely see, the one who lives on her own with a dozen cats, who has opinions of the world based on when she was 16 years old and times were very different then. Who will knowingly make a statement and believe it to be true no matter how false it really is. She'll then make a racist remark and you'll just pretend not to hear it, because it is not worth arguing with her, she wont change her spots are so indelible they are part of her very being. Such is Trump, the abnormally small handed ginger nut who should of been put into a mental institution years ago weren't it for the fact he'd bought out all the psychiatrists. So they bite their tongues and just think of their bank balance. In the meantime the little man will get shitted on.

No comments:

Post a Comment